How do you promote creativity in your team? How do you develop a corporate culture that promotes creativity and innovation? Do you want your team to learn to think creatively and find new ways to solve problems?
Tomorrow's world will demand more than ever before new ideas and new ways of thinking, and anyone who understands this will benefit from learning new skills. After all, creativity enriches everything in our lives. In this workshop, you will learn how to express yourself visually, to think divergently and deconstruct problems using various creativity techniques.
This tailored workshop will help you and your team, develop out-of-the-box thinking to create new ideas and innovate.
Creativity is contagious. Pass it on.
Doing things differently helps us to see our ideas in a new light and discover new insights.
Here are some of the workshop benefits.
- Develop skills for divergent thinking
- Get a system for creatively tackling problems
- Learn effective brainstorming techniques
- Learn how to draw your ideas simply
- Learn how to describe your thinking process and show it
- Apply tools for meetings and innovation sessions