Do you want to improve your effectiveness in communicating with team members and international partners? This training will provide you the skills and know-how to reach your goals.
As interactions have become more global, we are dealing with partners whose language, expectations, and behaviour differ, making communication even more complex. If you want your business conversations to go more smoothly, intercultural know-how is essential for effective communication.
This training focuses on building your communication skills and incorporates intercultural know-how into the process. You will understand the dimensions of culture in projects and gain tools for handling difficult discussions with client and team members.
Harmony between two individuals is never given. It must be worked for continually.
In order to excel at anything, you need to practice.
Here are some of the benefits from this training.
- Learn about bias in communication and its impact on our perception
- Learn effective communication strategies
- Learn about cross-cultural differences and the impact of values
- Train giving effective feedback
- Get tools for relationship building
- Learn how to master difficult discussions effectively
- Get individualized training activities